Armacrypt - Security and Privacy for your Webmail
Webmail services such as Gmail, Hotmail or Yahoo Mail are fantastic. They all provide
a reliable and feature rich service - but are you concerned about your privacy?
Not just from sophisticated hackers like the ones who allegedly infiltrated Gmail accounts, but
from anyone who has access to the servers where your mail is stored. After
all, the advertisements that appear next to your email seem to have an uncanny relevance
to the content of your message - but maybe that's just a coincidence!
Either way, do you
want anyone reading, scanning or examining your
If not, Armacrypt can provide a simple and powerful solution that will
encrypt your email using any webmail service and any Windows' browser.
Armacrypt Secure Email toolbar in Firefox
- Your secure messages
remain encrypted on the webmail server at all times.
- Only the authorized user can decrypt and read the message.
security includes all the message's attachments and embedded files.
- Compatible with all major webmail services like Gmail, Hotmail, AOL and should work
with ANY webmail service, including OWA (Outlook Web Access).
- Compatible with any Windows' browser and integrates with Firefox and Internet Explorer
(a Google Chrome version coming soon).
- You can encrypt a message using Mirrasoft's Key Server or with a password of your
- Compatible with Mirracrypt-for-Outlook and Mirramail Secure Email.
- Simple to use yet powerful
256-bit AES encryption.
Using Armacrypt is easy - simply click the "Decrypt" button to decrypt and view
the selected message...
You can then read, print, open attachments and reply-to or forward the message. For more information view the
Armacrypt Help file or
Download Armacrypt now.